Thursday, June 12, 2014

My childhood and The Sims 4!!!


(Image from Google Images)

I'm such a Sims fan (since childhood) and as you can see I'm so excited for the Sims 4 pc release on September 4! According to the producers, the game improved so much and the sims became smarter. You could customize your characters easier and it's funny how the producer made a sim look like him exactly as seen in this video.You have variety of movements, voices and etc. added too! Another improvement is that you could build your house easier and that's what I like the most. I'm not a builder type of person so I'm very impatient with making houses. Though, I also want a nice house. You could make a very nice house by just clicking and dragging in a few minutes as seen in this video. The Sims became more emotionally smarter and this video is the cutest thing ever! (about a sim becoming a happy man because of a girl).It's funny how I'm so excited for its release but I think I'm gonna buy it after I graduate college because I need to focus on studying and I can't afford to be addicted to it. It's kinda sad but someday I could play it with my special someone.

I'm gonna share to you my sims "journey" since I was a child to show you how I loved sims so much.

I have Sims 3 on my laptop right now and I had the worst experience with it because I didn't save the file and I accidentally kicked the plug. I had so much progress... and because of that incident I almost cried. Instead, I just erased the save file and did not play it again and swore to play it in the future and make a new family.

I have a PS2 that my parents gave to me as a gift when I was in preschool (I think) and I bought a Sims Bustin' Out cd because the cover looked good (honestly). I really had fun with it and always played with my first cousin. It makes me cry when I get fired in my job. I then bought the Sims 2 (The most difficult), the Sims 2 Castaway, the Urbz Sims in the city (my favorite), The Sims 2 Pets and finally, The Sims (1) which always gets sold out everywhere so it's the last one I bought.

I also have a PSP which had the Sims 2 (which has so much memories I crie), The Sims 2 Pets and The Sims Castaway (I never touched yet). The Sims Bustin out in Gameboy was the worst because I couldn't save my progress ever. I played the Sims 2 in the emulator and I never finished.

My DS had a lot of the Sims games starting from My Sims (which was the cutest yet I forgot about as time passed by), The Sims 2 (which was very challenging but interesting), The Sims 2 (you'd become a vet), The Sims Castaway (I never touched again) and The Sims Urbz (which was the hardest, trust me). I could have completed the collection if only my DS didn't break (the 2 screens got seperated).

I miss the sims so much and it's very important for me because it reminds me of my cousin and my childhood but I'm growing up now and I have to stop playing that much, someday I'll play again though. Guys, share with us what reminds you of your childhood in the comment section below!

Follow Vanillant on Bloglovin and Google friend connect! Feel free to share this on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or etc. Comment below for any concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment