Saturday, June 21, 2014

Responisibilities

(and yes, she's leading the balloons)

I wanted to be a leader since I was in elementary because I always thought that the concept of leading and being brave for your group to be better is cool. I idolized Miyazaki Ayuzawa (from Maid-sama) too and copied her every move. I wished that a man would save me too, like what happened to Ayuzawa, and it happened. But now, I'm really nervous because this is the first time I'm ever going to lead a group, or should I say, a team. I'm a senior, which means that I'm capable to lead the lower batches. My every move could influence them. I could Acknowledge them. I could teach them. However, if anything goes wrong, then I am to blame. This is what I am afraid of. Vanillant, what happened then? It started like this...

There was this new system applied to our school, that is, the house system. This is where everyone is divided into groups (in our case, 12 groups) with members from different year levels. These are the freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and of course us, the seniors. I was appointed as the temporary leader of the group on the first day of classes (because my name was the first one on the org list). I felt really nervous too. Then the day came, it was election day yesterday. I was nominated for president (chancellor) and vice president (deputy-chancellor). I wanted to be the vice president because they usually just assist the president and I think it's the easiest thing to do (lol). I told my batchmates to vote me as deputy chancellor and I ended up winning both. Of course, you should choose the higher position. I had to compete with my classmate for the President place and I'm surprised I won. I think I was blushing yesterday, because that was the first time that happened to me... and I'm honestly very happy. I want to thank everyone who voted me. I want to hug 'em all (jk).

Being the leader, will be a very tough responsibility. I'm gonna do my best to not let my housemates down. This is my first time being a big-time leader, but I wanna show them I can be a great one. I think this school year will be a challenging year, but a fun one.

Thanks for reading, read more blog posts below!!! Follow me on bloglovin' on the sidebar, thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Beatiful blog :) ! Like you asked on my blog, I have just followed you on BlogLovin'. I tried to follow also you on GFC but it doesn't work at the moment. But do not worry, I will try later. You can already follow me on GFC now :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for giving my blog a chance! i'm off to follow you on your gfc <3

      Delete
  2. I followed you via bloglovin, please, follow my blog back.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing, thanks for giving my blog a chance! <3

      Delete