Saturday, September 20, 2014

How I express myself

credits to tumblr

Hey guys, I think I already mentioned before that I really like singing in my past time and I wanted to share to you where I upload my covers. Here's a link to my youtube channel (most of the videos were uploaded 2 years ago but I uploaded one recently): My channel
Here's the link to my soundcloud account (I mostly upload when I'm bored) : My SC 

I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions, feel free to comment it down below. Thank you so much! I also take requests if you want me to sing something.

Don't be afraid to e-mail me at michelle_joanne2008@yahoo.com for advice. I make advices for love, life and studies. If you feel like giving up, talk to me and we'll make you feel better. You're wonderful. Also, feel free to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. hello! I nominated you to do the summer rewind tag! you can find it here: http://littlekawaiidaisy.blogspot.com/2014/09/summer-rewind-tags.html

    and I think you should definetly do some anime reviews, and recommend some to me, summer animes have mostly all ended. :'(

    ReplyDelete